Get in touch
Interested in our offer? Click here
Interested in general information? Click here
For Payten Holding S.A. (previously Payten spółka z ograniczoną odpowiedzialnością sp.k.)
Tel.: +48 22 574 86 30
Fax: +48 22 574 86 90
Report a breach
Asseco SEE - Albania
St. “Rruga e Kavajës”, Park Construction B III
1024 Tirana, Albania
Tel.: +355 4 226 9320
Payten Bosnia and Herzegovina
Džemala Bijedića 2
Tel.: +387 33 953 336
Asseco SEE Bulgaria
Tel.: +359 2 952 60 69
Ulica grada Vukovara 269d
Tel.: +385 1 29 60 200
Sonet Czech Republic
616 00 Brno
Tel.: +420 543 423 540
Concordia building, B2111 Smart Village
Cairo-Alexandria road, 6th of October
Asseco SEE Kosovo
Lidhja e Pejes 177
Tel.: +381 38 600 789
Naroden front 17
Tel.: +389 2 32 48 000
Svetlane Kane Redevic 3
Tel.: +382 20 651 951
Asseco SEE Poland
Al. Jerozolimskie 123
Tel.: +48 22 622 07 02
Frumoasa 30, 5th floor
Tel.: +4021 2064500
Bulevar Mihaila Pupina 10b
Tel.: +381 11 20 99 601
Litostrojska cesta 44c
1000 Ljubljana, Slovenia
Tel.: +386 1 620 52 80
Avenida Doctor Jiménez Díaz, 19,
Planta I – Box I (Edificio Corfú)
03005 Alicante, España
Tel.: (+34) 966 262 400
İTÜ Ayazağa Kampüsü Teknokent Arı 1
Tel.: +90 212 365 05 05
Mobven Teknoloji Anonim Şirketi
Yıldız Teknik Üniversitesi Davutpaşa Kampüsü
Teknopark D2 Blok Z02 34220 Esenler, İstanbul
Smarttek Yazılım Teknolojileri A.Ş.
Spine Tower Saat Sokak No:5 Kat:24 Maslak Sarıyer İstanbul
Tel.: +90 850 303 96 00
Thank you for your inquiry. We will contact you soon.
Thank you for your inquiry. We will contact you soon.
Get in touch
Asseco SEE is everywhere where technology and business combine with everyday life. The sum of experience from all market sectors enables us to create reliable, advanced products.
We operate globally, however, we never lose sight of human and social dimension of our work. We know that someone’s life or financial future may depend on our solutions. We take full responsibility for the projects we execute. In this way, we have been building trust and our brand prestige for years.
Asseco South Eastern Europe S.A. seated in Poland, with its registered seat in Rzeszów (35-322), at Olchowa Street 14, registered by the District Court in Rzeszów, XII Commercial Division of the Register of Entrepreneurs of the National Court Register under number KRS No. 0000284571 (Asseco SEE) is the controller of personal data obtained from the Users of ASSECO SEE Websites.
ASSECO SEE strives to comply with the highest standards of management, communication, and transparency. Foundations of our business include observing the applicable laws and regulations on privacy and personal data protection. We particularly value respecting privacy of Users visiting our websites.
Purpose of the Policy
The Policy applies to all websites within the domain www.payten.com, which are owned by Asseco SEE, hereinafter referred to as the Asseco SEE websites.
Asseco South Eastern Europe S.A. declares that Asseco SEE websites are run with utmost care, in compliance with the rules of technical know-how and professionalism, as well as in accordance with the applicable legal regulations, in particular those that protect privacy of Internet website Users:
1. Regulation No 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of the EU of April 27 2016 on the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46/EC, Official Journal of the European Union L. 2016 No 119/1 (hereinafter “GDPR”);
2. Act of July 18 2002 on the provision of services by electronic means, Journal of Laws from 2013, item 1422, as amended;
3. Act of July 16 2004 Telecommunication Law, Journal of Laws from 2014, item 243, as amended.
Revealing personal data
Please be informed that all companies belonging to ASEE Capital Group may have access to personal data and cookies files stored by Asseco SEE websites. In such case transfer of such data fulfills all requirements arising from above mentioned legal regulations. The list of ASEE Capital Group companies is presented here: https://see.asseco.com/about/group-structure/.
In accordance with the accepted practice of most of web services, we keep HTTP enquiries sent to our server. This means that we know the public IP addresses from which Users browse information content of our service. The browsed resources are identified by URL addresses. We also know the following:
• time the enquiry arrives;
• time taken to send the reply;
• name of client station – identification is executed by the HTTP protocol;
• information on errors that occurred while executing the HTTP transaction;
• URL address of the site previously visited by the User (referrer link) – if the transfer to the Office’s page
was made through a link;
• information on User’s browser.
Asseco SEE may collect information about you from the following sources:
• Asseco SEE websites including temporary campaign landing pages
• Social media including but not limited to Linkedin, Twitter, Facebook, Instagram
• Events, sales activities, Customer files
• Contact persons from clients included in sales contracts
The information about you that Asseco SEE may collect and process includes:
• name and address, e-mail address and telephone number;
• demographic data, when linked to personally identifiable information;
• photographs and opinions;
• work and educational history, achievements, test results and job qualifications
• transaction data, including products and services ordered, financial data and payment methods used;
• company data such as company name, size and location and your role in the company;
• survey data and publicly available information, such as posts from social networking sites;
• unique identifiers, such as mobile device identifiers or cookie identifiers in your browser;
• IP address and information that may be determined by the IP address, such as geographical location;
• information about the device you are using, such as your web browser, device type, operating system, presence or use of
"applications", screen resolution and preferred language;
• data about the behavior of a computer connected to the Internet or a device used to access websites, such as clicks on
ads or their display,sites and their content, dates and times of activity or searches to locate and visit websites.
Regardless of the above, circumstances can be when information other than the above concerning the User, including personal data, will be indispensable to execute the requested service or process. Such is the case, the User will be informed of the necessity to make available of certain information, including personal data, and of the purpose of using such information. The User is able to make a voluntary decision concerning making available or denial to make available of his/her personal data. Nevertheless, making available of personal data may be required in a situation when the User is interested in obtaining information concerning provision of a service, event specified as a part of Asseco SEE websites (e.g. obtaining information on a product, organized event, offer, downloading a demo; launching an internship program, recruitment process). Thus, the User may be requested to fill in and send a form/questionnaire where it will be clearly indicated what kind of personal data and for what purpose will be gathered.
The personal data collected through ASSECO SEE websites may be used for the following purposes:
• marketing communication of own products or services,
• purposes of the recruitment process,
• using telecommunications end devices for the purpose of direct marketing,
• receiving commercial information by electronic means,
• providing information about the structure of ASSECO SEE Group
Additionally, Asseco SEE may also process the personal data for following purposes:
- for the purpose of satisfying legal requirements imposed on Asseco SEE (Article 6 (1) (c) GDPR),
- in order to pursue our legally justified interest, including data archiving, protecting against claims and pursuing
our own claims.
In a situation when the User reveals personal data of a third person in the form/questionnaire, it is assumed that the User has an appropriate consent of the person whose data he/she has revealed.
The User is entitled to view and the right to amend and complete any incorrect or incomplete personal data. Regardless of the above, the User is at any time entitled to demand that processing of his/her personal data is ceased – the data are deleted. The form of submitting such a request is specified while gathering such data.
We reserve that Asseco SEE websites do not gather, monitor, or verify information on the age of Users visiting them or any other information gathering of which would enable ASEE to determine whether the User (including the recipient and a user of e-mail lists, participant of questionnaire research, and a person participating in contest organized via them) has a capacity to perform acts in law.
Persons not having a full capacity to perform acts in law should not place orders or subscribe services provided by websites, unless their statutory representatives express their consent for this if such a consent is sufficient according to applicable legal regulations.
Asseco SEE websites use the so-called cookies or other technologies featuring functions similar or equivalent to cookies, i.e., information stored on the end device of Users visiting Websites. Cookies are automatically downloaded and used by Websites at each connection with the User’s end device. Saving data in cookie files and collecting data from the websites, requires your consent (Article 173 of Act of July 16 2004 Telecommunication Law).
• adapt the contents of websites to the User’s end device, store individual settings of the User and to optimize the use of
• improve safety by controlling violations in the process of using websites;
• obtain collective, anonymous statistics to improve functionality of websites;
• maintain User’s session (this refers to websites with user log on option) so the User does not have to re-log
with his/her login and password on each website;
• enable the use of basic functionalities of websites (e.g., storing visited sites in order to reinstate them at User’s demand);
• for advertising and marketing purposes to adapt the advertising content displayed on Asseco SEE websites and on
other websites to User’s preferences.
We use "cookies" for the following purposes:
• adjusting the content of the Service's websites to the User's preferences and optimizing the use of websites; in particular,
these files allow to recognize the Service User's device and properly display the website,
adjusted to their individual needs,
• creating statistics that help to understand how Service users use the web pages to improve their structure and content,
• maintaining the Service User session (after logging in), thanks to which the User does not have to re-enter their login and
password on each subpage of the Service
• improving security by controlling abuse in the use of the Websites,
• obtaining aggregate, anonymous statistical data to improve the functionality of the Websites,
• maintaining your session (applies to Sites with login options) so that you do not have to re-enter your login and
password on each page of the Site,
• enabling the basic functionality of the websites
(e.g., remembering the pages you visit in turn to restore them on your "request"),
• the website is designed to adapt the content of advertisements and texts displayed on the Asseco SEE websites
as well as outside them to the User's preferences.
As a part of Asseco SEE websites, we use the following types of cookie file:
• session cookie files (temporary) – stored on the User’s device only when websites are used, i.e. until logging off,
closing a website or closing browser used by the User,
• permanent cookie files – these remain at the User’s device until their life cycle ends
(operating time parameterized for a cookie) or until removed by the User,
• CSRF tokens – these are used to improve safety.
The particular types of Cookies are stored for the following periods of time:
• session cookie files (temporary) – 11 months
• permanent cookie files – 11 months
• CSRF tokens – 11 months
Settings concerning the files are individual for each internet browser. Each User may choose to deny use of the cookies or limit cookie acceptance to a certain extent on his/her device. We inform that this can influence the comfort of using websites and result in a lack or improper display of a majority of websites. In some cases, it is possible to set the browser to ask for User’s permission to install cookie files. This enables the User to control cookie files but can slow down the browser.
If you accept cookies, it means that they will be placed in your end device and thus the Asseco SEE Group will store information in your end device and access it.
In order to easily manage cookie files, the preferred browser should be selected and instructions should be followed:
Making Available of Websites
PR and Marketing
All information, including personal data, made available by the User as a part of Asseco SEE websites and provided while the User participates in a range of various meetings organized by Asseco SEE Group entities may be used for marketing and PR purposes as a part of various marketing campaigns conducted by Asseco SEE Group entities if the User expresses his/her consent for that adequately based on GDPR or Act of July 16 2004 Telecommunication Law. User’s consent is equivalent to acceptance of receiving commercial information.
Personal data will not be processed automatically (including profiling).
Asseco SEE websites may be involved in recruitment of new staff, interns, trainees, partners for Asseco South Eastern Europe S.A. or other Asseco SEE Group entities. Personal data obtained in this manner are used for the needs of recruitment only as a part of current and future recruitment processes. Filling in a recruitment form, the User may expresses his/her consent for participation in the current and future recruitment processes conducted by Asseco SEE Group. The consent refers to all documents submitted as a part of recruitment processes.
Making Available of Information to Clients, Partners
Personal data and information provided via Asseco SEE websites may be used to develop and manage business relations by Asseco SEE Group entities with a user representing a Partner or Client. In particular, commercial, product, marketing information or information on partner programmes may be sent. Asseco SEE Group entities reserve the right to make available of such information to other associated entities in order to provide a service, process provided making available of such information is possible.
Transfer of personal data within ASEE Capital Group and outside the European Economic Area
The personal data provided to us may be transferred to, stored in, or accessed from a destination outside the European Economic Area (“EEA”), in particular the data may be transferred to the companies from Asseco SEE Group seated outside EEA. It may also be processed by staff operating outside of the EEA who work for a Asseco SEE Group. The personal data are especially transferred within ASEE Group to the following countries outside the EEA, basing on standard contractual clauses: Serbia, Republic of Kosovo, Bosnia and Herzegovina, Republic of North Macedonia, Republic of Moldova, Republic of Albania, Montenegro, Republic of Turkey, Andorra, Republic of Dominicana, Colombia, Peru, Egypt.
The above list may be modified, the full current list of the countries can be found here: https://see.asseco.com/about/group-structure/.
Where Asseco SEE transfers the personal data outside the EEA, it is ensured that it is protected in a manner that is consistent with how Asseco SEE protects the data in the EEA, in particular Asseco SEE transfers the data on the basis of agreements with standard contractual clauses adopted by the European Commission or on the basis of European Commission decision on adequate level of data protection used in the given country.
How long the personal data is kept
As the general rule the data provided will be processed for the period necessary to achieve the purpose for which the data were provided, unless the law provides otherwise – laws may set a minimum period for which we have to store the personal data.
The personal data - depending on the purpose for which they were provided - will be processed for the following periods of time:
- for marketing purposes, the data is kept up to 5 years
- for purposes of the recruitment process, the data is kept up to 2 years
- for purpose of receiving commercial information by electronic means, the data is kept up to 5 years.
Regional DPO contact
Contact for privacy protection or personal data protection issues for Asseco South Eastern Europe SA: e-mail: email@example.com, , tel.: +48 605 884 408.
Information Security Administrator:
Asseco South Eastern Europe S.A., 13 Branickiego Street, 02-972 Warsaw, Poland
Asseco SEE SRL (Romania) DPO contact
Contact for privacy protection or personal data protection issues for Asseco SEE (Romania): firstname.lastname@example.org, phone: +40 21 206 45 00
Payten d.o.o. (Croatia) DPO contact
Contact for privacy protection or personal data protection issues for Payten d.o.o. (Croatia): e-mail: email@example.com, phone: +385 1 3030 000
Address: Payten d.o.o., Ulica grada Vukovara 269d, 10000 Zagreb, Croatia
Payten d.o.o. (Serbia) DPO contact
Contact for privacy protection or personal data protection issues for Payten d.o.o. (Serbia): e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org, phone: + 381 11 2099 609
Address: Payten d.o.o., Bulevar Mihajla Pupina 10b/2, 11000 Belgrade, Serbia
Payten D.O.O.E.L. (Macedonia) DPO contact
Contact for privacy protection or personal data protection issues for Asseco SEE (Macedonia): e-mail: Officer.email@example.com, phone: +389 2 3248 000
Address: Payten D.O.O.E.L., Naroden Front 17, 1000 Skopje, Macedonia