Card issuing encompasses several related activities whose primary functions are the personalization and lifecycle management of cards and bills.
The range of services in the phase of the preparation for the establishment of business cooperation is defined by the Issuer according to the Issuer’s specific needs and business strategy.
Card Issuing & Hosting Services
- Card management (Visa / MasterCard / DinaCard certified (EMV – Contactless))
- Debit card processing and management (classic, prepaid, gift, virtual, instant issuing)
- Credit card processing and management (revolving, charge, installment)
- Host-to-Host connection implementation (ISO 8583)
- Issuing certifications
- Incoming files processing
- Chargeback – issuing side
- Integration with m/eBank application via web services (soap)
- 3D secure issuing support
- Personalization preparation
- On-line access to the CMS
- Web-based and batch communication supported: new cards, block, status & limit changes, etc.
A multi-functional solution that covers a variety of business operations:
- Managing credit card applications of all brands present on the market
- Managing the cardholder’s accounts with a possibility of the differentiation of a wide range of credit and debit products as well as the realization of our clients’ various business needs
- Card lifecycle management, the development and improvement of the process of card personalization
- Efficient clearing of transactions
- Intelligent authorization system characterized by a large number of direct and potential benefits in cards issuing banks’ business operations.
This solution allows (issuing banks) a special set of parameters for each card products. It also enables the cardholder to establish different authorization limits and to gain control over them, which has a direct impact on the reduction in the degree of a risk of abuse and creates a unique and special-purpose card product.