- Rich Transaction Set (Payment Authorization, Pre-Authorization, Post Authorization, Void, Refund and Query)
- Parametric Rule-Sets
- Advanced Admin Functionalities
- Loyalty and Installment Support
- Multi Currency Support
- Multilanguage Support
- Web Based Store Interface
- API availability for a wide range of environments
- Full Adaptability to Bank Systems and Processes
- 3D Secure Support
- New Revenue Source:
- NestPay enables Financial Institutions to offer card acquiring services to their web merchants. This means a brand new sales channel / revenue source for them.
- “Pay As You Go”:
- Financial Institutions offering CNP payment can actually get benefit from NestPay Payment Gateway as a service from PCI certified ASEE-TR environment in Istanbul. This model offers a distinctive advantage especially for new-comers in the industry.
- Financial Institutions can also deploy the system in-house and create its own “Payment Gateway” with its merchants as well as other financial institutions that are active in ePayments.
- NestPay supports 3D Secure MPI and ACS Protocols and various authentication methods.
- Wide Range of Usage:
- eCommerce, MOTO Payments, eGovernment Payments, Utility Payments, B2B Payments.
- Value Added Services:
- Compatible with other ASEE-TR products like Merchant Safe (Tokenization)and Mass Pay (Recurring Payments Solution)
- Solid Industry Expertise:
- NestPay has been designed and developed based on both Financial Institutions’ and Merchants’ needs thanks to ASEE-TR’s 12 years of solid industry experience and competence.
- Application technology
- JAVA 1.6
- Oracle 10G or 11G
- API availability
- NestPay supports: Windows COM Object, .Net dll, Java api, Xml api, ASP, PHP.
- User interface (web browser, terminal)
- Web Browser
- Multilinguality (available languages, next languages adding)
- NestPay comes with English, Turkish, Polish and Romanian language support. İt can also be localized to other languages by translating the text strings.
- Platform (AIX, Sun Solari, Windows…)
- Linux x64 preferred but as NestPay is Java based, it can run on any platform.
- Required software tools (application servers…)
- Web Server: Apache
- Application Server: Tomcat
For more information regarding references please contact firstname.lastname@example.org