Trides is a complete 3D Secure solution certified in accordance with Verified by VisaTM, MasterCard SecureCodeTM, American Express SafeKeySM, Diners Club ProtectBuySM and JCB J/SecureTM programs. By implementing Trides ACS (Access Control Server) and Trides MPI (Merchant Plug-In), issuers and merchants get a secure and unique platform which authenticates cardholder identity and reduces card fraud in e-commerce.
Besides cardholder authentication, Trides ACS provides an integrated enrollment service, enabling Automated Enrollment and Activation During Shopping. It has an Attempts ACS and provides reporting on the Authentication History Server functionalities. The user authentication page layout and authentication mechanisms are configurable at several administration levels with regard to financial institution, card portfolio, user, etc.
- Certified by Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Diners Club International and JCB
- Trides ACS and MPI are certified in accordance with Verified by Visa, SecureCode, SafeKey, ProtectBuy and J/Secure programs and listed on their respective web sites as 3-D Secure solutions.
- Multiple directory servers
- One application instance supports configurable and simultaneous access to the Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Diners Club and JCB directory servers.
- Different HSM devices
- Trides components have the built-in support for HSM devices from various vendors. In addition to the mandatory HSM support for ACS, Trides implements optional HSM support for MPI.
- Multiple financial institutions
- One application instance supports multiple financial institutions whose data are segregated with administration policies and roles.
- Different authentication mechanisms
- Trides ACS implements authentication by using a static password, a hardware token, SMS dynamic passwords, a mobile token, display cards, MasterCard CAP and VISA DPA, as well as custom authentication mechanisms that can easily be integrated with ACS.
- Trides MPI provides the API integration for all leading web technologies.
- Trides components implement encryption of sensitive cardholder data stored to database.